Quicken has released the latest version of its personal finance software Quicken 2019 For Mac. The release is available to all those who currently have a Quicken subscription.
The most important change is that Quicken can now be accessed from anywhere via web access.
Other changes in Quicken 2019 include:
- NEW Ability to pay bills using updated Bills menu
- NEW Manage your money on the go across desktop + web + mobile
- IMPROVED Refreshed overall look & feel
- IMPROVED Improved Auto-Backup Performance
Additional changes in Quicken Deluxe/Premier include:
- NEW Portfolio view can now be printed or exported
- NEW Easily expand or collapse all securities
- NEW Get the latest features without having to upgrade
- IMPROVED Investment performance shown more visibly
Quicken claims that the 2019 version incorporates 500 fixes and improvements and is faster than previous editions. Regarding speed, Quicken states:
Start-up, charts and graphs load twice as fast, backup is four times faster than prior versions.
Significantly faster experience managing investments on Quicken for Windows, investment register and portfolio view expand/collapse now up to three times faster
If you’ve already decided to switch from Quicken, don’t forget to check out our look at the best personal finance alternatives to Quicken on Mac.